Animator, Illustrator, Graphic Designer and Art Director for the United Nations (UN Water).
Freelance Animator, Illustrator, Graphic Designer and Art Director. Madrid (Spain). Nov 2015-present
This are some of the agencies and clients I have worked for:
· Nextmedia. Madrid. Online and offline agency.
· Enredart. Madrid. Online agency.
· Movedesign. Madrid. Online and offline agency.
· MSD. International Pharmaceutical Company.
· Abbott. International Pharmaceutical Company.
· Novartis. International Pharmaceutical Company.
· Amigos del Museo Reina Sofía.
· Fundación Banco Santander.
Animator, Illustrator and Graphic Designer. London (United Kingdom)
Fishfinger. Oct 2014-Nov 2015
Fishfinger is a (very) creative awarded agency with a super talented team of people.
Some of the clients that I have worked for at Fishfinger:
· Lead Forensics. International company that identifies sales leads.
· The NHS. England’s National Health Service.
· Goodman Masson. Recruitment Agency for Financial Roles.
· Riot Games. Video Games company.
Freelance Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Animator
London. Aug 2012 – Present
Various Companies and Private Clients. Some of my clients are:
· Santillana. Santillana is the leading textbook and general-interest publishing group in Spain and Latin America, with more than 125 million books sold each year. I worked as an Illustrator and Graphic Designer for them.
· Think&Tap. Videogame company. I worked as a Graphic, Character and Background Designer.
· Soluciones al Respecto. Communication Agency. I worked as a Graphic Desiner.
· Nucco Brain. Visual storytelling studio based in London. Graphic Design and Flash Animation for four promotional videos for Peugeot.
· PreVox. Applications developers. I worked doing Flash Animation and Character Design for a new app that will be launched next year.
· Mouse Breaker. IPC Media. 2D online videogames company that belongs to IPC Media. I worked doing Flash Animation, Character Design and Interface Design for a football videogame.
Art Director, Graphic Designer and Illustrator.
ChiquiOcio. Dec 2009 – Present
I developed my own project creating ‘ChiquiOcio’, a magazine for families and kids’ events in Spain that has a print-run of 20.000 copies. I still work remotely as an Art Director and Graphic Designer for ChiquiOcio after 4 successful years.
Art and Creative Director, Graphic Designer and Illustrator .Madrid (Spain)
JazzGroup. Oct 2006 – Oct 2011
JazzGroup was a communication agency with headquaters in Madrid, Bilbao, Logroño and Málaga (Spain).
I started laying out Renault’s magazine in 2006 and, after a year, I was directing an amazing and creative team of people. I met the clients, developed ideas, designed, supervised and organised my team’s work.
These are some of the companies that I was responsible for and the kind of work that we did for them:
· Renault. Automotion company. Global magazine, Advertising and booklets.
· Toshiba. Multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate corporation. Advertising, booklets, microsites, banners, etc.
· UNHCR. The UN’s refugee agency. Design of panels for exhibitions.
· Vocento:It is the leading multimedia communications group in the general press market in Spain. Advertising, catalogues, direct marketing, etc.
· Dacia. Automotion company. Advertising and booklets.
· Santa&Cole. Industrial design company. Catalogues, Advertising, booklets, banners, microsites, etc. Selected by “Premios Visual” Book’s design. Sixth Edition.
· Uralita. Spanish leader multinational manufacturer of building materials. Magazine.
· Marcel Cluny. Cosmetics and Jewellery. Catalogues, Advertising, booklets, etc.
· Grupo 5. Social and educational services. Catalogues.
· And several governmental institutions.
MA Character Animation
Sep 2012 – Jun 2014. Central Saint Martins. University of the Arts London. London (United Kingdom)
Degree Fine Arts
Sep 2001 – Jun 2006. Universidad de Salamanca (Spain)
I specialised in Drawing and Graphic Design with Distinction (A+).
Sep 1998 – Sep 2001Universidad de Valladolid. Palencia (Spain)
Spanish: First Language.
English: Complete professional competence.
French: Basic level.
MAC OS. Professional Knowledge.
Windows. Professional Knowledge.
Flash CS6. Professional Knowledge.
Photoshop CS6. Professional Knowledge.
Indesign CS6. Professional Knowledge.
Illustrator CS6. Professional Knowledge.
Quark X-Press 7. Professional Knowledge.
Premier CS6. Professional Knowledge.
After Effects CS6. Professional Knowledge.
Html Language. User Knowledge.
Freehand MX. Professional Knowledge.
Microsoft Office. User Knowledge.
FILMS. AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
·“Natharms. Superpowerful Arms”(finished in June 2014).
Direction, Character Design, Backgrounds and Flash Animation.
This short film has been offically selected at Tomacine Festival in Buñol, Valencia (Spain), at GOIAF Festival in Pensylvania (USA) at Primanima in Budapest (Hungary) and at The World Animation Film Festival (Los Ángeles).
It has been screened at The Illustration Museum (London. July 2014), Barbican Centre (London. July 2014) and several cinemas in London.
·“Five Shillings” (finished in December 2014). Based on an idea by Fiona Carruthers-Payne. Directed by Fiona Carruthers Payne.
I animated in Flash part of this short film for the London Transport
Museum. It is being screened at the “Goodbye Piccadilly: From Home Front to Western Front” exhibition, that lasts until the 8th of March of 2015.
·The Wombats. ‘Your Body Is A Weapon’ (finished October 2013).
Music video. Directed and developed by ‘Boiling Bird’.
I animated and coloured part of this Flash animated music video.
·“Fool Alfred” (finished June 2013)
Direction, Character Design, Backgrounds and Flash Animation of this short film. It has been screened at Barbican Centre (London. July 2013).
GRAPHIC DESIGN. AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
– Santa&Cole Catalogues. Selected by “Premios Visual” Book’s design. Sixth Edition. 2008.
– Graduated in Fine Arts Graphic Design with Distinction. 2006
– Business Cards Competition USAL. Finalist. 2006.
– USAL Ideas Competition. Best Idea Award. 2006.
– USAL T Shirt Competition. Best Idea Award. 2006.
“Adobe Flash CS4” at Escuela Entic (Madrid). Length: 60 horas. End: 2011.
“Art direction” at Tadel (Madrid). Length: 90 hours. End: 2011.
“Multimedia and website design” at Academia San Luis (Valladolid) Length: 450 hours. End: 2005.